2007年放送分
- 第141回 2007年12月30日放送分
- “What's going on?”
- 第140回 2007年12月23日放送分
- “When the going gets tough, the tough get going.”
- 第139回 2007年12月16日放送分
- “It's been a long time coming.”
- 第138回 2007年12月9日放送分
- “Don't worry.”
- 第137回 2007年12月2日放送分
- “We'll just roll with the punches.”
- 第136回 2007年11月25日放送分
- “Birds of a feather flock together.”
- 第135回 2007年11月18日放送分
- “Can you handle it instead?”
- 第134回 2007年11月11日放送分
- “Don't miss it. ”
- 第133回 2007年11月4日放送分
- “Where there's a will, there's a way.”
- 第132回 2007年10月28日放送
- “It's no big deal.”分
- 第131回 2007年10月21日放送分
- “Be thankful that she's still talking to you.”
- 第130回 2007年10月14日放送分
- “Different strokes for different folks.”
- 第129回 2007年10月7日放送分
- “We're wasting time!”
- 第128回 2007年9月30日放送分
- “I want you to keep an open mind.”
- 第127回 2007年9月23日放送分
- “Stop horsing around.”
- 第126回 2007年9月16日放送分
- “I've been working like a dog all week.”
- 第125回 2007年9月9日放送分
- “I'm all thumbs today.”
- 第124回 2007年9月2日放送分
- “She really flew off the handle.”
- 第123回 2007年8月26日放送分
- “They're racing against the clock to get the presentation ready.”
- 第122回 2007年8月19日放送分
- “Brian always turns a blind eye to his behavior.”
- 第121回 2007年8月12日放送分
- “You keep making the same mistake time after time.”
- 第120回 2007年8月5日放送分
- “You look like you've been burning the candle at both ends.”
- 第119回 2007年7月29日放送分
- “I've been climbing the walls all week.”
- 第118回 2007年7月22日放送分
- “I've got a gut feeling that [he's the right choice].”
- 第117回 2007年7月15日放送分
- “I've decided to take the plunge.”
- 第116回 2007年7月8日放送分
- “It's time to light a fire under the production team.”
- 第115回 2007年7月1日放送分
- “You'll be kicking yourself if...”
- 第114回 2007年6月24日放送分
- “I need to blow off some steam.”
- 第113回 2007年6月17日放送分
- “Let's call a truce.”
- 第112回 2007年6月10日放送分
- “They're having second thoughts.”
- 第111回 2007年6月3日放送分
- “It was a white lie.”
- 第110回 2007年5月27日放送分
- “He's over the hill.”
- 第109回 2007年5月20日放送分
- “We should test the waters first.”
- 第108回 2007年5月13日放送分
- “That's beside the point.”
- 第107回 2007年5月6日放送分
- “Easy come, easy go.”
- 第106回 2007年4月29日放送分
- “She's making a killing.”
- 第105回 2007年4月22日放送分
- “Don't hold your breath.”
- 第104回 2007年4月15日放送分
- “I'm keeping my fingers crossed.”
- 第103回 2007年4月8日放送分
- “It was completely out of the blue.”
- 第102回 2007年4月1日放送分
- “That’s a bit below the belt.”
- 第101回 2007年3月25日放送分
- “It's over my head.”
- 第100回 2007年3月18日放送分
- “I heard about ○○ by word of mouth.”
- 第99回 2007年3月11日放送分
- “It was just a knee-jerk reaction.”
- 第98回 2007年3月4日放送分
- “Stop beating around the bush.”
- 第97回 2007年2月25日放送分
- “Don’t rock the boat.”
- 第96回 2007年2月18日放送分
- “Don't burn your bridges.”
- 第95回 2007年2月11日放送分
- “Would you be my valentine?”
- 第94回 2007年2月4日放送分
- “He's on a roll.”
- 第93回 2007年1月28日放送分
- “We got there just in the nick of time.”
- 第92回 2007年1月21日放送分
- “Don't jump the gun.”
- 第91回 2007年1月14日放送分
- “It was touch-and-go.”
- 第90回 2007年1月7日放送分
- “That really hit the spot.”